Leading companies across North America use Q4 to manage their websites and build better relationships with their investors. Our flexible platform can work for any company size or industry.
Your company can gain a competitive advantage by leveraging the web to expand your reach, attract investors and build relationships. Q4 gives you the power to manage all aspects of your IR website and online communications in a best practice format that delivers everything your investors want and everything you need. Q4 includes: a complete CMS; website disclosure records; simultaneous publishing to your website, email, RSS, Twitter and Facebook; social media integration and leading edge investor tools.
The Q4 IR Website is a complete investor relations website that is hosted on your corporate domain and seamlessly integrates with any corporate website. Based on years of experience and extensive research, our IR Website includes over 30 IR best practice modules.
|IR Best Practices |
- IR Homepage
- Why Invest?
- Event Listing
- Calendar of Events
- Annual & Quarterly Reports
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Media Spotlight
- And more
|Investor Content |
- Automated Press Releases
- Stock Quote & Chart
- Commodity Quotes (metals, etc)
- Historical Stock Price Lookup
- SEC Filings
- Dividend/Split History
- Analyst Coverage
- Earnings Estimates
- Board and Management
- Governance and Committees
- IR Contacts
- And more
|Investor Tools |
- Investor Briefcase
- Email Alerts
- Full-Text RSS Feeds
- Real-time update Facebook and Twitter
- Integrated Slideshare, flickr, Youtube, vimeo etc
- Share to: Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, LinkedIn
- Send any page with: Email, Instant Message, SMS
- Annual Report Request
- And more
See a complete list of Q4 features.
Download our free IR Website Best Practices Whitepaper
The IR website is a leading source for the investment community to learn, verify and stay up-to-date with company information. Because of the growing importance of the IR website, many leading companies are continuously looking for ways to do things better.
The following report includes 100+ examples of best practices and how innovative companies around the globe are using the web to communicate more effectively with analysts, shareholders and the financial media.
Download the FREE whitepaper today and you’ll learn how to:
- Improve your homepage to provide easier access to key information
- Present a more compelling investment proposition
- Organize information to improve accessibility & effectiveness
- Integrate tools to aid relationship & brand building
- Use social media to expand your reach and increase website traffic
- Integrate new interactive technologies that will increase user engagement and add value
If you’re involved in your company’s IR website, Click here to download the whitepaper and gain access to great examples of best practices from the world’s leading organizations and innovative small cap companies. Using these same techniques, you too can take your website to a new level in effective communications.
Check out this summary presentation for a taste of what is in the complete whitepaper:
Best Practice IR Website Audits
Issuers who excel in investor web communications frequently provide their audiences with new information in a variety of formats and online channels. They follow best practices and layer content to effectively 'present' their investment proposition - rather than using the website as a filing cabinet. They make it easier for audiences to find them, to follow them and to access and receive information.
Q4 can help your company achieve a website that exemplifies IR best practices through a comprehensive website audit.
This best practice audit will compare your IR website against your industry peers and covers areas such as:
Best Practice Implementation
- Content – required and expected information
- Navigation – location/priority of content on the page & within the navigation
- Presentation of content - recommended formats and visual enhancements
- Relational links recommendations - specific examples to help you bring relevant content forward in key areas of the site
- Functionality – what tools are expected and how/where should these be accessed
- Usability & user engagement
Investor audiences have come to expect certain standards in IR websites. Q4 has conducted extensive research over the past several years to arrive at a comprehensive set of IR website best practices, which have been built into our product. More recently we have expanded this best practice approach to include our website audit and entire implementation process as part of our commitment to continuous improvement.